The garment packaging bag manufacturer tells you that the uneven background color of the packaging bag refers to the irregular spots of different shades in a large area of spot color. Generally, the background color with gradation transition is prone to uneven ink scraping, while pitting often appears on the background color without gradation transition.
The manufacturer of garment packaging bag tells you the reasons for uneven ink scraping:
1. The ink viscosity is too high;
2. Poor ink flow;
3. The manufacturer of the garment packaging bag tells you that the paper stopper on the back side of the scraper frame is too long, which causes the ink fluidity to decrease;
4. Too much ink left;
5. The manufacturer of the garment packaging bag tells you that the scraper is not installed evenly, and there is a wave-shaped gap between it and the lining knife;
6. There is a slight blockage in printing dots.
The garment packaging bag manufacturer tells you the solution:
1. Appropriately reduce ink viscosity;
2. Replace the ink with good fluidity;
3. The manufacturer of the garment packaging bag tells you to check whether the printing plate is too close to the bottom of the ink tank? Is the backstop paper curled up, hindering the flowability of the ink? Appropriate improvement should be made according to the situation;
4. Replace with new ink;
5. The manufacturer of the garment packaging bag tells you to check whether there is any foreign matter between the scraper and the lining knife. After removing it, reinstall the scraper and replace it with a new knife if necessary;
6. The manufacturer of the garment packaging bag tells you to wipe the plate with a rag without foreign matter dipped in ink to make all the printing dots printed. (Note: Solvent or decontamination powder can also be used to wipe the plate, but the rubbing can easily cause more than ten meters of damage. Printed graphics and text are abnormally faded, so it needs to be marked with a strip to facilitate the removal of the inspected product. Generally, it is not recommended to use solvents or decontamination powder to wipe the plate during the printing process).